--QL7GpiDjsJ+k4pJB

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 05:05:57AM -0500, Daniel J McDonald wrote:
> And how, precisely, do you set the trust on the GPG key? I've tried a
> number of methods, but I always end up having to either specify your key
> or just throw caution to the wind and use --nogpg.

"trust" in terms of sa-update, not gpg/web-of-trust.

One method is "sa-update --gpgkey [...]". See "man sa-update" for more
information.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"A softball is like a foot. Don't try to lick it when it's traveling
unusually fast towards your face." - a proverb from the Book of Mi=
ke

--QL7GpiDjsJ+k4pJB

--QL7GpiDjsJ+k4pJB--