--Boundary_(ID_y/tl3qchR2mbLCdGQqTlfQ)

>Check out the "sql" directory in the tarball.

The readme says to install msql-mysql-module. When doing this from cpan
or downloading the tarball and running perl Makefile.PL:
Where is your MySQL installed? Please tell me the directory that
contains the subdir 'include'. [/usr/local] /usr/sbin
Cannot find one of include/mysql/mysql.h, include/mysql.h in /usr/sbin
at lib/DBD/mysql/Install.pm line 165, line 3.
Searched for mysql.h and none was found. I have mysql 4.1 installed and
running and working.

--Boundary_(ID_y/tl3qchR2mbLCdGQqTlfQ)

begin:vcard
n:Arnold;Chris
fn:Arnold, Chris
url:http://www.mytimewithgod.net
version:2.1
email;internet:carnold5@nc.rr.com
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_y/tl3qchR2mbLCdGQqTlfQ)--