--Boundary_(ID_9r2dabJB7gIzCTu1PN7LIw)

Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 02:53:56PM -0400, carnold5@nc.rr.com wrote:
>> I am still getting bayes version 0 aborting error. can someone help with
>> this?

> [...]
>> 0.000 0 3 0 non-token data: bayes db version
>> 0.000 0 2044 0 non-token data: nspam

> [...]
>
> Are you sure that "sa-learn" and spamd are using the same DB? Are

there any
> errors when spamd attempts to use the DB?

How would i know if "sa-learn" and spamd are using the same DB? Here's
what we did:
upgraded to 3.2.1 from 3.1.1. We installed 3.1.1, long ago, from a rpm
created from the tarball. When we went to upgrade to 3.2.1, we created a
rpm from tarball; this created 2 rpm's 1 called perl-mail-spamassassin
and 1 called spamassassin. Perl-mail-spamassassin installed fine but
spamassassin rpm failed (see earlier thread for the specifics). So, we
installed from source. This is when we get the bayes db version 0.

--Boundary_(ID_9r2dabJB7gIzCTu1PN7LIw)

begin:vcard
n:Arnold;Chris
fn:Arnold, Chris
url:http://www.mytimewithgod.net
version:2.1
email;internet:carnold5@nc.rr.com
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_9r2dabJB7gIzCTu1PN7LIw)--