--xyF51EaUT3XiWnZP

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 03:35:35PM -0400, carnold5@nc.rr.com wrote:
> # Bayes settings
> bayes_store_module Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::SQL
> indictaes there is a module that needs to be installed? I am trying to
> install bayesstore::mysql using cpan but cpan does not understand

"bayesstore::mysql" isn't a module. Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::SQL
is a module, and it comes standard when you install Mail::SpamAssassin.

> installed to use bayes on mysql? Nothing in the install doc about it.

Check out the "sql" directory in the tarball.

> Also, how do i see what modules are available in cpan?

http://cpan.org/modules/01modules.index.html

but I usually find http://cpan.org/modules/by-module/ more useful.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"As I always said: You can get more information with a kind word and a
two-by-four than with just a kind word." - Marcus on Babylon 5

--xyF51EaUT3XiWnZP

--xyF51EaUT3XiWnZP--