--Boundary_(ID_mYVDD0e9chJCOM22xmH7Rg)

Ok, i am trying to setup SA 3.2.1 to have bayes use MySQL. when i look
at the config
# Bayes settings
bayes_store_module Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::SQL
indictaes there is a module that needs to be installed? I am trying to
install bayesstore::mysql using cpan but cpan does not understand
bayesstore::mysql. Can someone inform me what module needs to be
installed to use bayes on mysql? Nothing in the install doc about it.
Also, how do i see what modules are available in cpan?

--Boundary_(ID_mYVDD0e9chJCOM22xmH7Rg)

begin:vcard
n:Arnold;Chris
fn:Arnold, Chris
url:http://www.mytimewithgod.net
version:2.1
email;internet:carnold5@nc.rr.com
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_mYVDD0e9chJCOM22xmH7Rg)--