--------------030005040102010202050403

Per Jessen wrote:
> guenther wrote:
>

>> Dirk, I don't think this really puts an end to this discussion, and I
>> believe what Per actually was wondering about are some precise
>> statements about each of the iXhash lists sources. At the very least,
>> that is what I am wondering about.
>>

> That is also what I was hoping for, but I also completely respect Dirks
> right to withhold the information.
>

>> * nospam.login-solutions.de: *Manually* verified stuff, fed by
>> spamtraps run by LogIn & Solutions AG.
>>

> If this includes material from other sources, that's where I think it
> needs to say so.

My guess is that Dirk's sources have expanded beyond what he had
originally as times have changed and we now have better automation.

Also - except for legit mailing lists, if someone were to feed ham into
his hash engine it wouldn't create false positives because if the ham is
unique nothing is going to match it unless someone else sends the exact
same message. the iXhash technique is very FP resistent.