Why not just let the quality (or lack of quality) of the plugin speak for
itself. If anyone stars spotting FPs (even a tiny but) and these trace
back to Marc, THEN perhaps this would be a useful discussion. Otherwise,
I'm going to assume that Marc's data is pretty good. For one, with his
feeding iXhash for the past year, then we'd probably be hearing
about FPs from iXhash if Marc was feeding bad data!!... but, instead,
the opposite is true.

(recently, someone testing one of my DNSBLs asked the same kind of
questions... I told the guy... spot me ONE single FP first and THEN I'll
tell you more about how it works!)

Rob McEwen
PowerView Systems
rob@PowerViewSystems.com