I'm running SA 3.2.1 with Postfix, routing mail to it through spamd/spamc. I
have a site-wide Bayesian database that I trained some time ago with a few
hundred hams, and then since then I've trained spam into it anytime I
received a false negative. With the recent influx of PDF and stock spam,
I've been updating rules and tweaking settings to get SA to catch them. I
noticed something interesting - all the spam I've gotten in at least the
last few days has scored 0 on Bayes. That's causing SA to drop the message's
score by 2.6 points, throwing other filters off-balance, so to speak. I'm
wondering if this is happening because I've been dutifully teaching these
stock spam messages into the database. They're full of nonsense words, and
although I think I've been told on this list that it's ok to submit them, it
seems like that could reduce the Bayes reliability. Or, maybe I just need to
refresh the database with a slew of new ham messages.

Attached is a spam I got today, which got good hits in other tests but 0
probability in Bayes. Any suggestions on how to remedy this would be
appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11451717/spam.txt spam.txt