------=_NextPart_000_0069_01C7BF04.F1EF6180

Treat me kindly as I am brand new here.

I am currently running SA 3.1.0 on RHEL3 with sendmail 8.13 and am
interested in upgrading SA to a newer version. I have not been able to find
any documentation as to what I need to back up from my current installation.
I assume I need to keep all of my *.cf files located in
/etc/mail/spamassassin, but what else should I be concerned about? I had
planned to upgrade to 3.2.1 but it was kicking out the dependency problems
which I am concerned about. I opted for 3.1.9 and I just completed the
rpmbuild so the installation is ready but I don't want to lose any of my
existing configuration.

Thanks for any and all insight!

- Skip

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01C7BF04.F1EF6180