--WFYXJKyHTUiGqOmp

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 09:13:06AM -0700, Unga wrote:
> I have noted sa-learn updates the files in
> /root/.spamassassin/ irrespective of the username for
> its -u option.

sa-learn -u is only useful for SQL. For non-SQL, you'd want to run
sa-learn as the appropriate user.

> I prefer to run spamd as mailuser (-u mailuser ), is
> it possible to use one central location for bayes_*
> files for SpamAssassin and sa-learn?

Sure, that is called a "site-wide" Bayes DB. See the docs for bayes_path.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"In the game of chess, you can never let your opponent see your pieces."
- Zapp Branigan, Futurama, "Love's Labour Lost In Space"

--WFYXJKyHTUiGqOmp

--WFYXJKyHTUiGqOmp--