Per Jessen schrieb:
> Dirk Bonengel wrote:
>

>> For those that don't know what this plugin does: It uses an algorithm
>> developed by Bert Ungerer of the German IT magazin iX (Heise Verlag)
>> to compute fuzzy checksums from (spam) emails and checks them against
>> those hashes I and Heise computed from our spam ( and serve via DNS).
>> In short, this puts it in the league of Pyzor, Razor and DCC. It's
>> certainly no 'German Wunderwaffe' against spam but I think it has its
>> merits.
>>

> Since 1 July, we have had about 10K matches on checksums, and about 16K
> hits on the IP-list. I think it's quite a useful tool.
>

>> If you happen to have some significant spamtrap feed you might also be
>> interested to set up your own hash database to check your production
>> mails against.
>>

> Yes, that's what we've done too - do you know of anybody else doing
> this? It might be interesting to share databases/experiences.
>

> /Per Jessen, Z├╝rich

So you're using the procmail NiXspam code, I guess? You might somehow
translate your hash and IP lists into zonefiles and feed them into an
DNS server. Alternatively use the hashhackserver to get those hashes
(only those) into a MySQL database. Building zone files from that data
is easy.
Apart from me and Heise I don't know of anyone doing that (i.e.
publishing spam hashes) - which I think is a pity but I'm propably
partial here.
If you plan to offer such a service get in contact with me per PM (and
in German I guess)

Dirk