>Make sure that the directories
>listed in your error logs are owned by the hula user. Some early versions
>of HULA had problems with SA integration what version of HULA are you

Using hula r1201. I use to have SA 3.1.0 installed and working with hula
r1201. Then i tried to upgrade to SA 3.2. Best i can recall, i installed
from rpm, the SA 2.64 from the install discs, then upgraded to 3.1.0
from source. But this has been so long ago that i have forgotten how we
did this. Hula's log file does not work in this version, so i don't have
logs of any hula info.

fn:Arnold, Chris