Hello,
I am trying to get sa-learn to work, but I can't tell if it is actually
doing anything because although I read that it knows which messages it has
already scanned, everytime I run it, all the messages are scanned. What am
I doing wrong?

Here is what happens when I run sa-learn 3 times in a row.
brian@mail ~/.spamassassin $ sa-learn --ham /home/brian/.maildir/cur/
Learned tokens from 24 message(s) (25 message(s) examined)
brian@mail ~/.spamassassin $ sa-learn --ham /home/brian/.maildir/cur/
Learned tokens from 24 message(s) (25 message(s) examined)
brian@mail ~/.spamassassin $ sa-learn --ham /home/brian/.maildir/cur/
Learned tokens from 24 message(s) (25 message(s) examined)

Thanks,
CP