>=20
> Despite of my opinion about security-by-obscurity approach, I still
> experience major connection problems with that site. By now it seems =

that
> it does not resolve it's hostname to me at all. At least from my =

subnet,
> which is unfortunately one of those "polish-spam" 83.x subnets, that =

are
> being blocked at network level by some foolish admins, that think that
> limiting Internet to their own network will solve all problems.
> --
> Micha=B3 J=EAczalik

Bummer...

You are not the only person to experience "issues"...

Rulesemporium itself is awesome

......unfortunately, since network control was turned over, access to it =
is
more than stinky retentive and only good for a few clicks or so and =
locked
out.

There is or are mirrors for various purposes, I just don't have that =
info
handy at this time....

- rh