--c2qmoHupxsh34lk8

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 07:16:19PM -0500, Dallas Engelken wrote:
> ... we have to release a new plugin, and a new=20
> ruleset. Its not like we just release a new ruleset, someone runs=20
> RDJ/sa-update and they are off. There is no way to auto-update the=20
> plugin (currently) besides to announce it and hope people install it. =

=20

fwiw, sa-update is happy to update plugins for you and make them active,
though it does require the end user to consciously allow it.

Generally speaking, for that type of situation, I would suggest
making a separate channel w/ the plugin stuff and then people can just
--allowplugins for those specific channels that they deem fit (separate run
from channels where they don't want to allow plugins).

fyi.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.

--c2qmoHupxsh34lk8

--c2qmoHupxsh34lk8--