Thanks for the info. Could it be that because the debug mode tries to
do an commit before it closes and the system is set to auto commit for
when it's running continuously it says this?

Dave B..

"John D.
.org> David Boltz
20:06 Subject
Re: Mail Queue stops working

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007, David Boltz wrote:

> I went through all the mysql databases and repaired any tables
> that contained errors as well but that didn't seem to help.

> commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at
> /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/ line

> line 707.

Wild-arse guess: turn off AutoCommit in mysql and see what happens?

(Note: don't hold me responsible if that erases your database...

John Hardin KA7OHZ FALaholic #11174 pgpk -a

It there a Special Olympics for terrorists going on in the UK this
week? -- Bruce Schneier, 07/02/2007

Tomorrow: The 231st anniversary of the Declaration of Independence