On Tue, 3 Jul 2007, David Boltz wrote:

> I went through all the mysql databases and repaired any tables
> that contained errors as well but that didn't seem to help.

> commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at
> /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 93,
> line 707.

Wild-arse guess: turn off AutoCommit in mysql and see what happens?

(Note: don't hold me responsible if that erases your database...

It there a Special Olympics for terrorists going on in the UK this
week? -- Bruce Schneier, 07/02/2007
Tomorrow: The 231st anniversary of the Declaration of Independence