Hi!

>> All in all, you're better off just making things public.

> model in the antivirus/antispam arena...
>
> ...and it may be true - but no-one on this list believes it ;-)

Its a matter of fact that published rules (see sare rulesets) become less
effective immediate after publishing. That due to spammers reading along
ect ect.

I can understand Dallas point and dont agree that making this open will
give the same results.... It should, but it just doesnt.

We have rules very ok hitting, and i know once we put this in a SARE set
the effeciveness will drop and we have to come up with new rules. Not
really something people look forward to. Its just a handfull people
contributing as you know.

Bye,
Raymond.