On Tue, 3 Jul 2007, Dallas Engelken wrote:

> The PDFInfo.pm and accompanying ruleset will not be public. If you want it,
> please go to
> http://www.rulesemporium.com/plugins.htm#pdfinfo and request it.

Despite of my opinion about security-by-obscurity approach, I still
experience major connection problems with that site. By now it seems that
it does not resolve it's hostname to me at all. At least from my subnet,
which is unfortunately one of those "polish-spam" 83.x subnets, that are
being blocked at network level by some foolish admins, that think that
limiting Internet to their own network will solve all problems.
--
Michał Jęczalik, +48.603.64.62.97
INFONAUTIC, +48.33.487.69.04