My take on botnet scoring, like that of any "custom" rule is that I can
change the scoring to suit my requirements.

Considering the kind of users we deal with adding in the "default"
scores would have caused a lot of headaches, so I actually tested it
with scores of 0 on all to see how many hits they were getting.

This is one of the reasons why using SA is so cool - you can customise
it to suit your needs!

Regards

Michele

--