MIKE YRABEDRA wrote:
> Robert - eLists wrote:
> > Anyone get Spamassassin installed on their iPhone yet?

> What are you talking about? SA is a server level tool.

What are *you* talking about? As far as I can tell (I don't have one)
the iphone is perfectly capable enough to be considered a server.
Anything that *I* would be using to read mail would be a server by
your definition.

> Why, if it was even possible, would you install it on a phone?

In this case I am sure it was simply to illustrate the capabilities of
the device. Personally I think it would have a negative effect on
battery life and would filter upstream of it. But it would be a fun
demo just the same!

Bob