Jonathan and all:

First off sorry for the problem and to any from the country of Poland
that were offended by this.  The response came from our ISP which we
fetch our mail from; they run a anti-spamming service that we are
suppose to be opted out off but apparently are not.   One of its many
"features are country wide blocks or entire class A subnets.  In the
past they have blocked out China and HK which includes several of our
customers.

Gives me something to address this afternoon since I thought I had this
solved, and, again, sorry if they/we offended anyone.

Jonathan Allen wrote:
type="cite">
All,

I just tried to reply to a kind soul that had offered some help with the
3.2.1 root errors and got:

<admin@cobatco.com>
(reason: 554 <mailgate.barumtrading.co.uk[83.104.103.142]>: Client host rejected: Polish Spammer)

.... while talking to mail.cobatco.com.:

DATA

<<< 554 <mailgate.barumtrading.co.uk[83.104.103.142]>: Client host rejected: Polish Spammer
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
<<< 554 Error: no valid recipients

I am neither a spammer, nor in Poland but a legitimate UK business with
the same IP address for some years. Where on earth did this response come
from ? It's a bit thick to get branded as a spammer when replying to
someone from this list!

Jonathan