> on 7/2/07 10:08 PM, Robert - eLists at lists06@abbacomm.net wrote:
>
>> Anyone get Spamassassin installed on their iPhone yet?
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> - rh
>>

> What are you talking about? SA is a server level tool. Why, if it was even
> possible, would you install it on a phone?
>

> --
> Mike Yrabedra B^)>

Perhaps because the upstream server doesn't filter spam? Or not to the
user's liking?

I'm sorry I failed to read someplace that SA only worked on servers. If I
had known that I might not have had it running perfectly satisfactorly
filtering spam on my workstation for the last 4+ years.

Now personally I have no clue why someone would want a phone that can be a
TV set too. But if they can read spam on it, I can imagine why they might
want SA there instead.