OliverScott wrote:
> Is [running two instances of clamd] the following easy to do?

I think it's pretty easy. Exactly how you do it depends on the=20
platform/distribution you use. Here's what I did in FreeBSD:

I copied the init script (/usr/local/etc/rc.d/clamav-clamd.sh to=20
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/clamav-clamd-spam.sh). I edited the copy to=20
use another name, socket, pid file and config file.

I copied the config file to the name I specified in the copy of=20
the init script. I edited the copy of the config file to use a=20
nother database directory, turn phishing signatures on, etc.

I edited the ClamAV plugin for SpamAssassin to use the socket=20
specified above.

My values for socket etc was changed to the following (it's quite=20
probable that those values does not fit your Linux distribution):
socket: /var/run/clamav/clamd-spam
pid file: /var/run/clamav/clamd-spam.pid
config file: /usr/local/etc/clamd-spam.conf
database dir: /var/db/clamav-spam

Regards
/Jonas
--=20