I realise this is a funny question, but here goes...

I usually run Spamassassin as part of SA Proxy for Win32, a pop3 proxy
on Windows, where it works well, although a bit slow.

I've just moved my laptop to Ubuntu Feisty 7.04 and am very happy. I'm
still using Thunderbird as I'm happy, but am unsure on how to integrate
Spamassassin into things. It's just me, although I get mail from
multiple pop accounts on different domains / servers.

Ideally I'd like something similar to SAproxy, just on Linux...

Any ideas ?

Paul.

--
Paul Hurley http://www.paulhurley.co.uk/
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.