--Ivd6Nf4GAZ12BQqh

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 01:05:17PM -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:
> I need to completely disable this over-opportunistic behavior. 90% =20
> of my e-mails have either system output, or are concerning code =20
> segments or router interfaces, etc, etc. I need these mails to get =20
> through.
>
> At the very least, common collisions like script.pl need to be disabled.

If these are from known good sources, just whitelist them (or skip SA
altogether). Otherwise, if the names are specific, you could always
use uridnsbl_skip_domain to bypass URIDNSBL checks on the parsed domains.

There is no non-code-altering way of modifying the behavior (not parsing
the domains out or having URIDNSBL not use parsed domains).

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"If you're choking someone, and you remove your hand, you're going to get
punched in the face." - Hal Stern

--Ivd6Nf4GAZ12BQqh

--Ivd6Nf4GAZ12BQqh--