--6b3yLyRKT1M6kiA0

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 02:27:36PM -0500, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
> So what's the best fix for this? Should one just freeze SA at an
> earlier version on a production server until this is fixed upstream? Is
> upstream aware of the problem and working on a fix for it?

You need to debug your installation and figure out what the problem is. Ba=
yes
works fine in 3.2. As for "on a production server" -- you do some testing
before doing a major upgrade in "production", right?

Start by running a message through "spamassassin -D" and see what is going =
on.

Do you have config errors? Not loading the Bayes plugin? Bayes can't acce=
ss
the DB? Not enough tokens to make Bayes usable? Debug mode helps answer a=
ll
of these questions, and more.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"It's been a few years since I really looked at NFS, so you can slap
me w/a trout if this is wrong. :-)" - John Eisenmenger

--6b3yLyRKT1M6kiA0

--6b3yLyRKT1M6kiA0--