On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 03:07:52 -0400, Phil Barnett
wrote:

>Is anyone else getting these failed messages on their tripwire.cf =

updates?

>I've been getting this message for several days now.
>
>It looks to me like the new tripwire.cf is very broken.

config:
> failed to parse line, skipping: > CONTENT=3D"no-cache"> [24363] warn: config: failed to parse line, =

skipping:
> [24363] warn: config: =

failed to
> parse line, skipping: [24363] warn: lint: 4 issues =

detected,
> please rerun with debug enabled for more information

I've been getting the same for weeks. I ended up manually updating
rules; especially the stock one since more and more seem to be
slipping through.

The problems seemed to start after the DDoS on rulesemporium; since
then I've not been able to get any sense out of it via RDJ.

When I manually update it all lint's clean. Time consuming but it
works

Hope that helps

Nigel