I saw a number of posts on this list earlier indicating that Bayesian
filter learning and/or application of learned information wasn't working
properly if the Bayesian analysis data were stored in a MySQL database,
as is the case on my server at fmp.com. I have a couple of questions.

What's the status of this bug, if it is one, or if it's a
misconfiguration issue, what should I know to avoid it?

Is there any simple method to test Bayesian filter learning and
filtering so that I can see the results in a spam score before and after
a spam is learned?

My SA installation here is on a commercial server, and is in beta until
I can determine whether or not it's working as expected. My wife and I
are beta testers until I determine that everything is working properly,
at which point I'll turn it loose on my customers :-)

--
Lindsay Haisley | "In an open world, | PGP public key
FMP Computer Services | who needs Windows | available at