From: Daryl C. W. O'Shea [mailto:spamassassin@dostech.ca]=20
Sent: Thursday, 14 June 2007 11:53 AM
To: Anthony Kamau
Subject: Re: Problems with Received: header checks and ALL_TRUSTED
rule...

In any case, spamming people with backscatter in the form of NDRs from=20
your system is completely unacceptable. You have at least three options

to prevent this; (i) configure out how to do LDAP queries from Sendmail=20
against your Exchange system to verify addresses, or (ii) use a milter=20
such as Anthony Howe's milter-ahead (which I believe he licenses for 90=20
Euros), or (iii) export all of your addresses to your Sendmail box.

Daryl