From: Bill Landry [mailto:bill@inetmsg.com]=20
Sent: 15 June 2007 18:18
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: These are getting through SA...

Mark, thanks for the patches. However, even with both Dns.pm patches=20
applied, unless I set "rbl_timeout" to a high enough time interval, SA=20
still misses the URIBL test results in the sample messages I posted in=20
bugzilla 5506.

For example, if I set "rbl_timeout 15", I get no URIBL hit results. =20
However, if I set "rbl_timeout 60", I do get URIBL hit results. This is

because the 60 interval is long enough for Botnet's (in this case) RDNS=20
test to timeout before the "rbl_timeout" interval.

Bill