--CBkz1G+j/QuiWKyF

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 10:00:43AM -0400, Michael B Allen wrote:

version=3D3.1.9
>=20
> I don't see an explaination. Where is the explaination?

It's right there. The AWL (think score averager) gave it a 5.3.

> Is SA taking into consideration that I previously sent a spam from the
> same address?

Yes. That's what the AWL does.

> Was it flagged because the message was so simple?

No

> Why did AWL *increase* the score rather than reduce?

Because it's a score averager. See
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AwlWrongWay

> How does SA know that the address is in the auto white-list?

Because it looked in the database and the address was there?

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
There are two things in life one should always remember:
1. Never tell everything you know.

--CBkz1G+j/QuiWKyF

--CBkz1G+j/QuiWKyF--