--------------000407050406000205010700

Michael Scheidell wrote:
> [...]

What I see happening is that they are hitting MX randomly. So some times
they hit a good server and sometimes they hit the trap. Once they have
hit the trap several times then they are blacklisted in my hostkarma
blacklist and if they hit a real server they are rejected at connect time.

On my servers less than 1% of all email attempts make it as far as spam
assassin. This reduces it further.

--------------000407050406000205010700

Michael Scheidell wrote:
cite="mid:B3BCAF4246A8A84983A80DAB50FE724295C87A@secnap2 .secnap.com"