Marc Perkel wrote:
> I'm trying out a new idea for blacklisting hosts. I have several email
> servers for processing spam. These servers service my lowered numbered
> MX records. I also have several dummy mx records that are higher
> numbered than my real servers. So in theory no one should ever hit the
> higher numbered servers. Especially when the IP addresses are on the
> same server as the lower numbered MX.

Nobody except for users of Domino, Blackberry, and who knows how many
other business mail platforms that send mail to whatever MX they feel like.

> Who thinks this is interesting?

Apparently you do. Sorry Marc, couldn't resist. This is pretty old
news though. You've even brought it up yourself at least once, but
probably five times, before.

Daryl