--vr1sEM+RgL05fCrX

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 08:45:17AM -0400, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> I downloaded the tarfile and built an rpm. When I installed the rpm, the=

=20
> rpm was smart enough to restart SA. Should this postinst code in the rpm=

=20
> not also have rerun sa-compile before the restart? Seems logical to me.

The script has no way to know how you're doing your config, so I wouldn't
expect it to compile rules automatically in the same way that I wouldn't
expect it to run sa-update or any other "do something with my configs"
program automatically.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"They sell cans of fresh Maine air ... probably vacuum-sealed." - Theo

--vr1sEM+RgL05fCrX

--vr1sEM+RgL05fCrX--