At 11:32 AM 6/13/2007, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:

>No problem, just wait until I start hitting you up for DMX hardware
>tips and tricks.

Currently fighting with a project I bid low since it would be simple
(we've all done that). DMX in, dual stepping motors out (color and
dowser for a building exterior illuminator). I used a processor at
the very low end of the series I normally use. Then I start having
the ICE crash. Several conference calls with the chip manufacturer,
e-mails/calls with the ICE programmer and other tools people, still
don't know exactly what's wrong.

I did manage to get a demo version working for the client to show to
the big boss who's arriving in this country shortly and wants to see
something working.

The life of a hardware/software guy...

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype: jerrydurand