------_=_NextPart_001_01C7AD09.22C95CE2

Hi there,
=20
I get the following error when trying to use sa-learn.
=20
SA Learn: Use of uninitialized value in hash element at =
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
357.,=20
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at =
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
358.,=20
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at =
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
357.,=20
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at =
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
358.,=20
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at =
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
240.,=20
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at =
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
242.,=20
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at =
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
243.,=20
Forgot tokens from 0 message(s) (1 message(s) examined)
=20
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to resolve it.
=20
I am using spamassassin 3.1.7-2 from apt on Debian.
=20
Thanks,
=20
- Andy

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7AD09.22C95CE2

DIR=3Dltr> charset=3Diso-8859-1">
color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Hi there,
=0A=

=0A=
I get the following error when trying =
to use =0A=
sa-learn.
=0A=

=0A=
SA Learn: Use of uninitialized value in hash element at =0A=
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
357., =0A=
=0A=
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at =0A=
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
358., =0A=
=0A=
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at =0A=
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
357., =0A=
=0A=
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at =0A=
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
358., =0A=
=0A=
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at =0A=
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
240., =0A=
=0A=
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at =0A=
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
242., =0A=
=0A=
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at =0A=
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line =
243., =0A=
=0A=