--xsILJLaVOAbiPmXa

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 10:07:15AM +0200, St=E9phane LEPREVOST wrote:
> Thanks for this tip but what about the efficiency of the Bayes Database
> after this operation ?

The _seen database just tracks which mails have been learned from, and has =
no
effect on the ratings coming out of the Bayes system.

> Is ther a way to export the real records of the file before deleting it a=

nd
> then re-import them back to it ? Shall we use something similar to
> check_whitelist and trim_whitelist tools ?

There'd be no point to that, entries are only deleted rarely (whenever you =
do
a "sa-learn --forget"), otherwise they're just added.

If you're not worried about relearning the same mail, then just delete the
seen DB file.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Last year we drove across the country... We switched on the driving...
every half mile. We had one cassette tape to listen to on the entire trip.
I don't remember what it was.
-- Steven Wright

--xsILJLaVOAbiPmXa

--xsILJLaVOAbiPmXa--