Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> Just installed...here's what I see on first run:
>>
>> Jun 12 19:22:06 myshield spamd[20248]: config: failed to parse line,
>> skipping, in "/etc/mail/spamassassin/70_sare_adult.cf": AUTOBAN: Over
>> 500 *.cf requests in 48 hours period - Check your CRON
>> Jun 12 19:22:06 myshield spamd[20248]: config: failed to parse line,
>> skipping, in "/etc/mail/spamassassin/70_sare_adult.cf": CONTACT:
>> webmaster@uribl.com

> If you want to use SARE rules, just take it easy with the frequency you
> are getting the files with.

Raymond,

Not to be an ass, but just as an FYI, you're all doing a great job,
thanks for all your work, yada yada yada.

I'm quite likely to believe that this standard answer doesn't apply
here, or to the numerous other times it has been given over the last
couple days.

I can't even complete a GET request (against Prolexic's proxy) for any
http://www.rulesemporium.com resource in under three to five minutes.
There's definitely something wrong. Either Prolexic can't handle the
presumably ongoing attack, or there's some config/other problem somewhere.

I'm not ragging on Prolexic either... they threw themselves in front of
an attack for free. Thanks goes to them too.

Daryl