--gPQW1Pk7T/0rhUBV

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 02:06:43AM +0200, susan barnes wrote:

> >Also, updates don't live there, at least by default. If you've used
> >--updatedir, make sure you understand the implications.
> >

> I'll bite, what are the implications? (The updates cannot go to the=20
> default place, or at least it would be a major pain)

For one, instead of being used as the standard rules, they'll be treated as
site rules which means you run into the problems you're running into.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RuleUpdates covers this in the FAQ.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"I am Mr Do. I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment,
eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid
conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to
fight, I will crush you. With apples."
- http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/vide...l?q=3D1&a=3D11

--gPQW1Pk7T/0rhUBV

--gPQW1Pk7T/0rhUBV--