susan barnes wrote:

> Theo Van Dinter wrote:

>> Also, updates don't live there, at least by default. If you've used
>> --updatedir, make sure you understand the implications.
>>

> I'll bite, what are the implications? (The updates cannot go to the
> default place, or at least it would be a major pain)
>=20
> So far I have figured out, that local.cf is no special file and will be=

> overridden by anything in the site directory that follows it
> (alphabetically speaking). So my solution (put new scores in a .cf with=

> a name beginning with zzz) is probably the quickest solution.

Nothing should override your scores (your comment only makes sense if som=
eone is
using SA in a non standard way... yes you can put score overrides anywher=
e, they
might even work or not, but that's not the way you are directed to do it)=
=2E

local.cf IS the place to put your scores.
--=20
Ren=E9 Berber