Theo Van Dinter wrote:
>> Susan Barnes wrote:
>>> The site rules should be in /etc/mail/spamassassin/
>>> with a file updates_spamassassin_org.cf including the sets in
>>> /etc/mail/spamassassin/updates_spamassassin_org

> Also, updates don't live there, at least by default. If you've used
> --updatedir, make sure you understand the implications.

I'll bite, what are the implications? (The updates cannot go to the
default place, or at least it would be a major pain)

So far I have figured out, that local.cf is no special file and will be
overridden by anything in the site directory that follows it
(alphabetically speaking). So my solution (put new scores in a .cf with
a name beginning with zzz) is probably the quickest solution.

Regards
Sue