Theo Van Dinter wrote:
>> Susan Barnes wrote:
>>> The site rules should be in /etc/mail/spamassassin/
>>> with a file including the sets in
>>> /etc/mail/spamassassin/updates_spamassassin_org

> Also, updates don't live there, at least by default. If you've used
> --updatedir, make sure you understand the implications.

I'll bite, what are the implications? (The updates cannot go to the
default place, or at least it would be a major pain)

So far I have figured out, that is no special file and will be
overridden by anything in the site directory that follows it
(alphabetically speaking). So my solution (put new scores in a .cf with
a name beginning with zzz) is probably the quickest solution.