--EcLUEBHJhOmOUQ0C

On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 12:31:08PM -0500, Dean Clapper wrote:
> Is there a way to put an "IF" statement in local.cf?

yes.

> I'm trying to put in a conditional statement in the local.cf to check the=

return=20
> path and the from line.

Can't do that. If you check the POD, there are a small list of things you =
can
do with conditionals, none of which are message based (SA version, is plugin
loaded, etc.)

> Most of the time when I see a spoofed name its one or the other not both.=

=20
> So what I'm thinking is:
>=20
> If domain.com is in "Return-Path:" and "From:" line
> then its good
> else
> its spam
>=20
> Any thoughts on this approach?

Isn't this just a whitelist? Otherwise, write subrules and a meta to tie t=
hem
together.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"She taught me Cuban, which is a lot like Spanish only without as many
words for luxury items." - Emo Philips

--EcLUEBHJhOmOUQ0C

--EcLUEBHJhOmOUQ0C--