--E0h0CbphJD8hN+Gf

> Susan Barnes wrote:
> >The site rules should be in /etc/mail/spamassassin/
> >with a file updates_spamassassin_org.cf including the sets in
> >/etc/mail/spamassassin/updates_spamassassin_org

Also, updates don't live there, at least by default. If you've used
--updatedir, make sure you understand the implications.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"I'm never gonna get used to the thirty-first century. Caffeinated bacon?
Baconated grapefruit? Admiral Crunch?" -Fry=20
"Well if you don't like that, try some Archduke Chocula." -Leela=20

--E0h0CbphJD8hN+Gf

--E0h0CbphJD8hN+Gf--