I am a newbie in terms of snmp . I am working on a SunOS 5.10 Generic_142900-03 sun4v sparc SUNW,Netra-T2000.
The server has NET-SNMP version 5.0.9

the server generates statistics stored in a file FSC-VsXmlRpc.stat in real time about transactions and i want to capture the amount of successful transactions which is given by a numeric value in column 2. I want to read this value and send it via SNMPv2 to our Lithium server monitoring node for graphing and trend annalysis. With this command: (Unix based cronjob)

Code:
LOGFILE= 'ls -ltr FSC-VsXml* | tail -1
more $LOGFILE | nawk -F '{print $2}' | tail -1

I want to send the numeric output of this command from a statistical file via SNMPv2 every 1 minute to a remote monitoring node. What is the best way to achieve this? Please elaborate on how the solution will work.