Hey Guys

I acquired an old Sun Netra 210 server from the job and the admin who managed the box is no longer here and no one has the root password. I would like to wipe the system and put opensolaris 10 on this but when I boot the box up the screen stays black it doesnt display bios, or any of the booting steps until the logon screen pops up. I have tried display mode, serial mode and both displays nothing until its time to login. Is there anyway I could use the stop A function get to a openboot prompt and install opensolaris 10.

Thanks in advance