Hi all,

I am having a script ScriptA which is calling a script ScriptB in the same server and copying files to second server and have to execute one script ScriptC in the second server. THis First script ScriptA is the main script and i have to execute this process continously.

for Keeping this script as background how is it possible.?????

The Script A is having scp command and ScriptB is using SSH command and Script A is continously watching for events in ServerA. SO for running this continous looop which is using all these 3 scripts what is the method. I have tried nohup . but in that all the 3 scripts i have to do nohup ??? Crontab ?? i have tried but was not able to do the required result. i m using expect for sending password in scp and if i execute in background it is exiting and scripts are not functioning.

Please Help me out for solving this issue Unix Experts.

Regards,

Rohith G