Hi

I've been searching for motherboards for a very long time now and find it quite hard.

I'm going to build myself a NAS with OpenSolaris +zfs(raidz2). I am looking for a motherboard that has 8+ sata connectors that all are supported, not some 6+2 where the +2 are some sata controllers that OpenSolaris does not support. This seams really tricky.. I also want ECC on the motherboard.

I dont really care if it's intel or amd, just that it is very stable and has good firmware and good drivers for OpenSolaris.

I hope this can be found somewhere in the price range of ~150 euro or 210 usd.

I really appreciate info, tips and help.

Thanks