urgent requirement----Solaris Adminstration - Solaris

This is a discussion on urgent requirement----Solaris Adminstration - Solaris ; Hi, This is the requirement currently open. Position: Solaris Admin Primary Skills: Solaris v10 and some v9, Veritas v5 and v4 along with EMC TimeFinder and Oracle 10g and 9i. Description: It's mostly Solaris v10 and some v9. They also ...

  1. urgent requirement----Solaris Adminstration

    Hi,

    This is the requirement currently open.

    Position: Solaris Admin

    Primary Skills:

    Solaris v10 and some v9, Veritas v5 and v4 along with EMC TimeFinder
    and Oracle 10g and 9i.

    Veritas v5 and v4 along with EMC TimeFinder and Oracle 10g and 9i.

    Ideal schedule is 3 X 12 hr shifts on Thur, Fri & Sat, 8:00am-8:00pm.
    4 X 10 hrs is also possible.
    Can only deploy and do sw upgrades on Fri eve and Sat until Sunday at
    3:00pm because the Asian markets open up then.
    Int and start: Immediately.

    Rate: DOE,
    Job Type: Contract,
    Start Date: ASAP,
    Duration: 3 Months +,
    Number Of Openings: 1,
    Location: Boston, MA

    Respond to this requirement.

    Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
    Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

    I will contact you, if I need more information.

    Thanks and best regards,

    Mandy Carter
    Aikon Technologies Inc
    3018 S. Rt 59, 124-288
    Naperville, IL 60564
    Phone: 630-219-1915
    Fa x : 630-839-5298
    mandy@aikoninc.com
    www.aikoninc.com

  2. Re: urgent requirement----Solaris Adminstration

    On Aug 18, 8:40 pm, "ma...@aikoninc.com"
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > This is the requirement currently open.
    >
    > Position: Solaris Admin
    >
    > Primary Skills:
    >
    > Solaris v10 and some v9, Veritas v5 and v4 along with EMC TimeFinder
    > and Oracle 10g and 9i.

    > Veritas v5 and v4 along with EMC TimeFinder and Oracle 10g and 9i.
    >
    > Ideal schedule is 3 X 12 hr shifts on Thur, Fri & Sat, 8:00am-8:00pm.
    > 4 X 10 hrs is also possible.
    > Can only deploy and do sw upgrades on Fri eve and Sat until Sunday at
    > 3:00pm because the Asian markets open up then.
    > Int and start: Immediately.
    >
    > Rate: DOE,
    > Job Type: Contract,
    > Start Date: ASAP,
    > Duration: 3 Months +,
    > Number Of Openings: 1,
    > Location: Boston, MA
    >
    > Respond to this requirement.
    >
    > Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
    > Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
    >
    > I will contact you, if I need more information.
    >
    > Thanks and best regards,
    >
    > Mandy Carter
    > Aikon Technologies Inc
    > 3018 S. Rt 59, 124-288