Debugging C++ function call using Interposition agent - Solaris

This is a discussion on Debugging C++ function call using Interposition agent - Solaris ; Folks, Anyone have any ideas of using an interposition agent to trap a C++ function call using an interposition agent and then printing out the function's arguments, for debugging purposes? I read about problems with C++ name mangling making interposing ...

  1. Debugging C++ function call using Interposition agent

    Folks,

    Anyone have any ideas of using an interposition agent to trap a C++
    function call using an interposition agent and then printing out the
    function's arguments, for debugging purposes?

    I read about problems with C++ name mangling making interposing them
    difficult but not sure what that meant...

    Regards
    Nick

  2. Re: Debugging C++ function call using Interposition agent

    freesoft12@gmail.com wrote:
    > Folks,
    >
    > Anyone have any ideas of using an interposition agent to trap a C++
    > function call using an interposition agent and then printing out the
    > function's arguments, for debugging purposes?

    Why don't you set a debugger watchpoint?

    --
    Ian Collins.

+ Reply to Thread